Outstaffing (personnel outsourcing) - removal of an employee from the staff of the organization and his placement in the staff of another company that assumes the duties of an employer, but at the same time he continues to work in the same place and fulfill his previous duties
- Reducing the number of staff units without loss of qualified personnel.
- Reducing the cost of personnel records and payroll.
- The increase in the investment attractiveness of the enterprise, due to the increase in financial indicators per employee.
- Obtaining legal security in personnel matters.
- The removal of new employees for the period of their probationary period to assess their professional suitability.
- Simplification of the procedure for dismissal and admission of an employee.